All talks from Inspire2Live
- We want to be at the table and not the menu 2019
- The countless small deeds from the unknown people 2018
- The whole business case from a patients view 2017
- Walking the extra mile for patients 2016
- Talks Breaking the barriers for patients 2015
- Reducing Incidence Conference 2013
- The Young Ones Conference 2012
- Understanding Life Conference 2011
Talks in the spotlight
- Bob Weinberg (2013)
You patient advocates are by far more convincing when it comes to prevention than a scientist can ever be!
- Gerd Gigerenzer (2013)
- Wanda de Kanter (2013)
- Molouk Milani (2013)
- Seun Adebiyi (2013)
A bone marrow transplant for everybody that needs one. The white man and the colored one.
- Annemieke Walenkamp (2012)
If we both have an idea and we share them we both have two ideas in the end.
- Bob Weinberg (2011)
Let’s prevent the Titanic from hitting the iceberg and reduce the incidence of cancer!
- Jose Baselga (2011)
We’re not here for one or two months of life extension. We can do better.
- Talk Peter Kapitein at GA4GH (October 2018)